[Harp-L] "I Want My Mama"

Is there anybody on this list (Tom Ball maybe?) who can do a convincing reproduction of Sonny
Terrys talking harmonica trick where he makes the harp say "I want my mama" ?

I've been trying since 1968 but I still don't know how to make that "M" sound from a hand cup.
The best I can get is "I want wy wa-wa".  And if I close my mouth to make an "M" sound that just
shuts off the air to the harp.    What's the secret?