RE: [Harp-L] My comment on Jason Ricci-One more thing

i checked out one of jason's you-tube lessons and found it very interesting, a bit on the advanced end unless i am really slow, but anyway he sounds good to me , his video clips are impressive and i am glad to see he can start a fire here ,so what's the big deal, it gets down to the old school thing all the time, hey anyone who gets up and jams for folks and entertains, then more power to them, and to all of us who  wish we could ,and maybe we could find a john popper story,oh well, then thanks for the inspiration and i will keep on practicin for now   hey  thanks for reading  joe g

Michael Peloquin <peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Another thing is that the old blues guys played very close to the vest with their knowledge, tips & tricks. Just ask Madcat about his "lesson" with Big Walter (one of my early heroes and influences.)
Jason Ricci will tell you EVERYTHING he knows about the harmonica and is actively involved in education and advancement of our humble(ing) instrument. (Not that it would help one to play like him!) Jason Ricci IS the harmonica in so many ways

let's log off and practice or play a gig!Michael Peloquin http://www.harpsax.comhttp://www.myspace.com/harpsax_______________________________________________
Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx