[Harp-L] Question about material for teflon windsavers

I have been reading the archives of Harp-L for some time and the information I've gotten from here has been extremely helpful.  Thanks to all the contributors; the knowledge you have shared has helped my playing and harmonica maintenance become much better than I could have achieved on my own.

Now for my question.  I'm interested in trying to make some Teflon windsavers as described on this page:
http://www.angelfire.com/music/HarpOn/maintwind.html

I'm wondering if this product would be suitable to carve up for material:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000UZDCV4/ref=pd_luc_mri?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=A1L4LS2KNDBWYV&v=glance

The Harp-L page suggests NoStik Permanent Oven Liners, which are a slightly different product.  If the only difference between these things are their dimensions, there shouldn't be a problem, but if there is a difference in the thickness of the material that might cause problems.  Does anyone know if there is such a difference in thickness?  They're not terribly expensive so I'd be willing to experiment, but if anyone here knows of a better solution I would be interested in hearing it.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin Smith