Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci superharp? (XM radio)

I was driving my wife's car yesterday that has XM
radio and I had found and set 'Bluesville' on it
a couple months ago.  The wife seems to have nothging
but news, talk radio, and oldies pre-set stations,
and she hasn't deleted my only pre-set yet!

A familiar song came on... "Down at the Juke" by
Jason Ricci. Cool I thought !  Finally a song coming
from the radio that's not coming from my iPod.

I don't usually spend much time driving my wife's car
unless she needs it washed or gassed up or we're
driving to Church.

Any other good harp-friendly/blues XM stations besides
BluesVille ?

I do consider Jason one of the Superharp players...
there are many, and I hope there will be many more
to come.

I prefer my bread sliced thick, so I often buy whole
loaves and do the slicing myself.

Ken H in OH