[Harp-L] J.R.

     Hey Jason,
                      I know we've never met but I'd like to remedy that. Please forgive me but as much as I tried to "will" myself to drive over  the  hill to  see you  and possibly sit in, driving all day in L.A. County w/ accidents on every freeway (first rain in 10 mos.) did me in. Our mutual friend ,Kip, who told me about the show said he really enjoyed it .When are you in SoCal next ? We'll be @ Fisherman's Village M.D.R. Dec. 15th 1pm-4pm if you want to check out my trio.
     I hope our paths cross again; I liked what I heard on your website
                                                                                              Chris

Chris "Hammer" Smith
Hammer Smith Band
Official Myspace Page http://myspace.com/chrishammersmith