Re: [Harp-L] Bad News Brown

Agree. Brown is capable of good music, and good harp. If he has to mix
it in with rap to be heard, and that's what it takes to bring the harp
to that group, well there's the silver lining in the cloud. I didn't
mention it with the objective of damning rap, as much as I intended a
statement that even our beloved harp played well, has it's contextual
limitations.

I didn't think you were damning rap, particularly--I just felt like pointing out the generational aspect of it as it's something I've noticed even amongst people who otherwise are rather catholic in their tastes. It's too be expected, really, and I'm sure when my generation gets to a certain age and something new and different has come along, we won't react any differently.

()() JR "Bulldogge" Ross () () `----'