Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci superharp?

Bluesville is preset A1 on my XM radio, but face it, it's a genera where
the harp can be out front, but it's also a genera that isn't the big
time/money, or has the most people listening to it.

Jason is doing a fusion thing that could break him out, and has enough
roots in blues to bring some interest to the harp, and blues, from a new
audience. Seems like a good thing to me.

It seems a bit odd to me that people who get attention from the main
stream and play the harp so often get dissed in this forum. Stevie
Wonder is the only one that doesn't seem to get trashed. Nobody has
mentioned the harp player who shall not be named here for a while, that
would take some heat off Jason. :0)

Peace and music,
Dave