To: "Haka Harri" <harri.haka@xxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 5:54 PM
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci superharp?

From: harri.haka@xxxxxxxx> I know that my comment is unwished among harp-l colleagues but I have to say that Jason Ricci is not the only harp player in town.> > Lots of comments of Jason being a supernatural talent and rainmaker, .... Partly true but harp genius still remains in the music of the Walters and Sonny Boys,>
and Jason (plus most on this list) will be the first to agree with you on this.
The players you named are not playing 1 night a year right now, let alone 300.
There has been ample time on this and other lists commending the old guard ,. We can love all and still give this hard working, talented player his due.
BTW: Statements like "partly true" wholly not fact, but definitely your opinion.
Michael Peloquin http://www.harpsax.comhttp://www.myspace.com/harpsax_______________________________________________
Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx