[Harp-L] hohner ms replacement reed plate question

Just a smaller point.  They briefly made a SP20 MS.  I have one right here.  They look like a plastic combed Bluesharp with different decorations.  Everyone probably knows this already, but there was a Marine Band MS as well.  Basically, it is a Big River with a wooden comb.  I have been looking for one if anyone has one for a good price.  I am also looking for a Bends Harmonica if anyone has recently been to Brazil.

Colby

>Just a small point.  SP20s are not MS harps.

>Steve
Click to get free info on how to start processing credit cards.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iieUgZNoQ3GrNHKnra8HNYA5QGI8OpgIHSKyRPxJv8ildTtWA/