Subject: Re: [Harp-L] RE:Jason Ricci Cozy's

And all I can say (sing) about these perspicacious reviews (while  nodding my
head in admiration at Smo-Joe's nailing just what it is about Jason  that's
so special), and being happy for Lenny for getting to see Jason and New  Blood
Live, is:

"Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another  one gone, and another one gone
Another one bites the dust "

;)

.... Brad said it so well: the momentum is building.

If anyone still hasn't seen just what it is that sets Jason  & New Blood
apart, here's a repeat from August 10, 2007 from  Mexicali, Teaneck, NJ:
(Fullscreen the video....and turn up your speakers,  you'll be glad you did)...

Amazing Grace:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVI9DCspYro_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVI9DCspYro)

and this one:  From Harpin Help 2007 - an example of the hours-long  non-stop
ferocity, energy and brilliant harp playing with which Jason performs
onstage:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m18rLUlQGo_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m18rLUlQGo)

Elizabeth