Re: [Harp-L] hohner ms replacement reed plate question

All MS parts work on all MS Series Harps - reedplates, covers, combs,
and fastening screws. That's what MS is about - Modular System.

There are three different types - thin (used on most models), thick
used on the Cross Harp), and Meisterklasse. Thin is 0.9 mm thick, thick
is 1.05 mm, while the Meisterklasse plates are 1.05 mm and nickel
plated. The standard replacement type is the 1.05 mm. I'm not sure what
you'd need to do to get the pricier Meisterklasse plates, though you
can get all three types from harponline in Germany.

Winslow