[Harp-L] Road Reach

. . . . .meanwhile, back in Kingman, Arizona, it's been reported that an out of state craft containing one humanoid, a suspicious lunch box, (that after the bomb squad, complete with drug sniffing dogs, found that it contained just harmonicas), along with an assortment of percussion and noise making junk, several amplification devices, and a spoon, is safe and comfortable at Kingman Station. Had more fun with my hosts three children, then when at many jams. Did a little show for them by going thru the 25 or so things in my bag, one at a time with a demo with each one.
Then at the end they all played their percussion instrument of choice from the pile and to watch them learn in front of you, for me, was worth many jams.
 Shoving off to flight Phoenix soon, Austin after that~~~*---- kkccchk kkchk-
come in you'r~~~-----/#-wheeerrrr wwheep- bzzzit pop wizz jimmie wow bang zippie,~~~ breakin ~~~~~zzzzzzzit,~~~ack tommo~~~~~
BIP *