[Harp-L] Re: Gruenling / The Harp King

I was privileged to be an instructor alongside Dennis when Jon Gindick's Jam Camp came to Portland, Oregon earlier this year. We had a chance to talk about a number of things, amps included.

He said that he had found his dream amp in the HarpKing, saying it's the most versatile amp he's ever played through. We all know how loud it can be; that's a no-brainer. But to prove its versatility, he gave me a CD of a recording that had been made of him and his guitarist (name escapes me now.... sorry for that), electric duo at a small club. I could not BELIEVE it was the HarpKIng he was blowing through. Great tone at low volume from this 100-watt 6x10 beast. At this low volume it was purring like a kitten...

And he says he never has a problem being heard with his chromatic when things really get rolling.

Ray.
--
My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music