[Harp-L] brad kava

Robert Bonfiglio <bon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Brad is still alive and doing a GREAT job of promoting our little
instrument.

indeed, we are all lucky to have such a talented writer on our side. i gotta say, if you've not read the liner notes he wrote for jason's Rocket Number 9 album, go find them now. this is a beautiful piece of writing. brad somehow finds words to capture the feel of being in the crowd with your mind doing flip flops because you don't quite comprehend what you're hearing. gov't mule fans describe it as a "deer in the headlights" moment.

he should be very proud of that piece.

--
garry hodgson
garry@xxxxxxxxxxx