[Harp-L] Re: New Harp Player

Randy,

  Wow, being able to participate (even if only from an email perspective) in your desire to channel the anticpation/pressure/frustration of waiting for your grandson's arrival into the creation of a blues song has been a fantastic and humbling experience for me.  The ultimate human inspiration - the birth of a child - translating into the blues as I read. Makes my hair stand on end!

  You've made my day on the other side ot the world.

  Best wishes to the new blues player - the world now awaits his first CD!

  Maka

Sick of deleting your inbox? Yahoo!7 Mail has free unlimited storage. Get it now.