[Harp-L] Re: solo harmonica player

Richard Hunter has released TWO solo harp CD's and they are both great! (The Act of Being Free & The Second Act of Being Free)

Also my solo CD was just released last December. It's called "Harmonica: So Low"
is available at http://cdbaby.com/cd/maddogharmonica
It has both vocals & harp. I am not sure it's all that good but it sure is different. Back porch blues with a few tricks. Sugar Blue liked it. He said:
"Landing!!! It's as if E.T. plays the harmonica!!!! I dig your take on the instrument, seeking and speaking!!"
Sorry for blowing my own hohner. (sic)
Mad Dog