Re: [Harp-L] RE:Born into the blues

That boy could  tongue block........fo he could tie his shoes
           It's just  destiny.......that boy was into blues

           He had a  barrel full of butcher knives...... for him to born in to
           We all saw it  comin' .......that boy was born into blues

            The doc  couldn't believe it ......his heart beat a shuffle tune
             He  couldn't fight the feelin'.....he was born into blues

             So  when it comes the time......and it's gonna be soon
              That boy will play with feeling......he was born into blues

     I couldn't help it. It's the way my head works. I  put it on here 'cause
I'm too nervous to write with a pencil. This is a song in  the works. I think
I'll write more as the day go's by, figure the key, if it  should have slide
in it, time sig, all that stuff. Ignore it if you don't like  it, or send me
suggestions. This could be cool. I can hear the harp in it  though, can't yall?

       I feel so much love right now and aint  no way I can get to KY. I
gotta do something with all of this nervous  energy.

         Randy
       BiscuitBoy  Blues