Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Review Website?

John,

Coast2Coastmusic does an admirable job of that and is a great store. I
have purchased from you guys on numerous occasions and always get
great service and prices. BUT...

I was think of something independent  in nature that could also offer
space for reviews of custom harps, mics and amps.  Possibly even harp
sources and services also.

I am just wanting to make sure the there is interest in it in the
community before investing a lot of  time and effort in it.

Paul