[Harp-L] SMOKIN' Joe Leone at Buckeye

WOW! That's two GREAT performances by Smokey Joe at Buckeye!
World-class playing, backed by a world-class band! I already
had a very high opinion of Smokey Joe's playing from the
Virginia HarmonicaFest. It just went up a few gazillion notches.
I just love his style and feeling on every song, as he
really "gives it up". Lordy, why don't somebody capture this
great artist in a studio for a beautiful CD?!?!? I could listen
to him play forever.

Thanks to whoever captured these songs on video!
Crazy ('bout harp!) Bob