[Harp-L] The Harp can Heal

I must say this. Last Friday (8/24/07) my father passed away. I was upset of course, he was sick for over one year. We were estranged. The background is better suited for a phychology or behavor thread than a harp/music thread but
needed to play. My wife thought I was nuts. "What  kind of grieving tradition is that" Its a Blues Thing" for whats its worth"
Ii went to the local put The Guilded Otter where my trusted
giitarist and sometiems teacher Murali Coryell was playing. He knew., He handed me a mike and I did a whole set together, playing every Walter Horton, Howlin Wolf, Sonny Boy II thing I remember. It felt great. no money
well two free beers (the summer blueberry ale is fantastic- no kidding) The Harp heals. There are thousdands of reasons why we play music. I just gave you mine. Hope everyone is well and never take your relationships for granted.

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.187)
Database version: 5.08030
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/