Re: [Harp-L] 10 hole German major valved chromatic

Clearly when you hear the William Gallison's of this world stunning tone and fluidity on a chromatic are possible. For me personally I don't think the obstacle is expectations. I'm slowly making progress and i accept that the speed of my progress is directly related to my investment in time. My post is more a reaction to the thought that good tone is good tone across the board. It isn't for me. These are two completely different but related instruments. fjm