Re: [Harp-L] Reed replacement

Hi RD,

don't sell your taps yet. The method you described worked, but it can go
wrong, so you will still need the taps as screws to fix it up later. Also,
you can't do that too often on the same reed, the hole inthe plate will wear
off.

So yeah, we have done that and it works. But it is risky and doesn't work in
all situations, so it is good to have an alternative method of replacing
reeds.

All the best,
Fernando