[Harp-L] Song suggestions?

Hi
  A colleague at my workplace recently passed away (at a relatively young age) and we are going to have an evening of rememberance - not really a ceremony or service , less sombre and more informal - and I have been requested to play. I play primarily diatonic harp, and will probably be unaccompanied (although I may be able to arrange a guitarist or pianist). Does anyone have a good suggestion what instrumental peice I might play for such an event? It dos`nt necessarily have to be mournful - someone at work actually suggested something about the sea, because the person in question was an avid surfer.
  I`ve never done anything like this before, so any suggestions are appreciated
  Dov Hammer
  Tel Aviv, Israel
  www.dovhammer.com