[Harp-L] middle of tongue wag

Both Joe FIlisko and James Conway have shown me this and tried to explain it but I am confused.
  Apparently, you play an octave with the tip of your tongue.  You hold the tip steady on the harp.  The middle of your tongue wags left and right and you get a cool flutter.

  My tongue won't stand still.  I have practiced by putting the tip of my tongue on the back of my bottom teeth and wagging the back of the tongue left and right, touching the molars with each wag.  Then I try it with the harp and all sorts of  uncoordination occur.  Help?

  This is not a tongue switch, I can do that.

  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com