[Harp-L] Seydel Sales Partner

I am excited to announce that Seydel has asked me to come on board as a
"Sales Partner". What this means is that I am now an authorized Seydel
dealer to the general public and I am also going to be working with retail
music stores here in the northeast to get them to stock Seydel harps in
their stores.

The 1847 harp really is a premier reason why I have elected to sign on with
Seydel. After long conversations with Charlie Musselwhite and Jimi Lee (both
Seydel endorsers) I am confident that these new stainless steel reeds are
the "new big thing" in harmonica land. Besides the fact that the harps look
and sound great out of the box (yes, most overblows were fully functional)
they key selling factor in my mind is that the stainless steel reeds are
proving to have a muck longer life than the traditional brass reeds. The
sound quality isn't exact but it is close enough especially in amplified
situations. I have been playing a batch I bought at SPAH a lot over this
past week and they sound great, play smooth and are very rugged. With that
said, after an hour of blowing an 1847 I switched to one of my custom Jimmy
Gordon's. The response and sound of a custom made by Jimmy is pure joy! How
did the two compare? Over all the Gordon's win hands down in all categories
BUT here are the realities: 1) 1847's are significantly less expensive than
top end customs and offer many of the improvements that customs have over
traditional stock harps 2) top end customs take many months to receive and
Seydel is stocking these harps for immediate delivery 3) the 1847's are
great high-end everyday harps that can handle aggressive playing for a long
time, for me the Gordon's are for special practice sessions, performances
and recording studio work, you get a lot more mileage out of them if you
baby them a bit.

I am excited about this new relationship I have with Seydel. It fits
perfectly with the direction I have started to take with my life. All
harmonica, all the time! An added bonus is to be working with Rupert Oysler.
Rupert is a super nice guy who has the love of harmonicas in his heart! This
is going to be much more than a "business relationship", we are two peas in
a pod!

Check out the pic I just posted on my site. www.harptime.com
<http://www.harptime.com/>   (soon to be redone) I am so pleased to be in
good company with others that like the Seydel product! Feel free to contact
me with any questions that you might have about Seydel products. Just
remember one important thing, Seydel is making sure that there is "price
integrity" in the marketplace. Whether you buy from me directly, at the
Seydel website or at a local music store the price will be the same. This
way you can always be confident that you got the "best deal" available!

Warren Bee

Warren Bee Bachman

office- 631-981-1241

cell- 631-521-0472