[Harp-L] Cumberland Custom Cases--THANK YOU!

Well......you guys sure know how a fella feel
welcome!!!!!  I'll have to
say that my trip to Milwaukee last week was the trip
of a lifetime......
I met so many folks that were so nice and very
helpful, always willing to
lend a hand in any and every way.  From Tom Stryker,
Gene Hanson, Jimi
Lee, Ruper from Seydel, Jason Ricci, PT Gazell, Bill
from Hohner, Buzz
Krantz, a special thanks to Mike Hardy (one of my very
first customers and
biggest supporters), the entire list is entirely too
long to list.....I
wanted to give you all a heart-felt thank you.  I am
very fortunate to
have a job that I love doing what I love working with
the greatest folks
around.

Again thanks so much for all your support.........

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Spoor     Owner/Maker

Cumberland Custom Cases