[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 48, Issue 58 UNKNOWN DUE TO POWER FAILURE

REF; Harp Competition & Website with some backup music for blues!

I was hoping someone could post the website that had the back-up music for Blues in relation to the Harmonica Competition. Due to this dam rain in TX, I lost the connection and I wanted to check out that website. I would really appreciate it if you could post it again. Thanks.

"FLOODIN DOWN IN TEXAS"
Brasso
HOOT
SPAH