[Harp-L] re harp amos

I heard some sond clips of Kim Wilson playing through Meteor amps.  Those amps sound great.  I've seen Kim several times, but I've never seen him play through one.  Maybe because I ususally see him at festivals where he's provided with a Bassman in the back-line.  He's seems to be able to get an amazing tone no matter whet I've seen him play through.
 I'm  going to be testing out some new Eminence speakers that the Rep. is sending us this weekend.  He's sending 4 different 10s  from thier new line to see which ones sound better with harp amps. One of the cats coming over to participate in the test has got a recently built Meteor --not sure which model-- don't think it's a"Mini Meat".  Anyway...............really looking forward to hearing that amp.
Anybody else out there playing Meteor amps?
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
336-785-3576
www.myspace.com/harpwezo