Re: [Harp-L] Teaching Kids

Hohner has a package of Harmonica Songbook Instructional Guide along with a 4 hole diatonic in C. The item number for the set is PL-106. A friend of mine who had difficulty playing single notes was able to play songs in an hour. In addition to Hohner, the item is available from PLayful Harmonies, Belleville, ILL, 618-398.6926 or kathyaiubuchon@xxxxxxxxxxx

Marvin Fleischman

>>> Aaron kazmer <gripwillie@xxxxxxxxx> 8/15/2007 2:09 PM >>>
Hi all,

I have been asked if I would teach a 10 yr old how to
play harp and was hoping you great people can help me
out with some ideas on where to start. The kid has a
music back ground as he is in the school band (how
much he knows I don't know as of yet). But any info on
books exercises, lesson plans extra would be of great
help.

Thanking you all in advance.

Aaron "Willie" Kazmer