[Harp-L] SPAH

Hey list,

I haven't been to a harmonica event in a few years, but the line-up at this
year's SPAH,  both talent & friend wise, motivated me to attend.  Starting
early with Filisko's Old Town School class Monday night, all the way  through to
the wee hours of  Sun. a.m. this event was stellar. There were  way too many
great moments to list here, but one thing that really impressed me  was the
quality of play at the jams, esp. the blues jam.

EVERYBODY WAS GOOD!!

Some people were phenomenal.

I have to give special thanks to Mike Peloquin for having me up at the
Blow-Off. I was way, way, nervous.... but it was fun.

Thanks to all who help with this event. I can only imagine how much work  &
stress is involved.

Later,
Rosco

"stay in the  middle lane"

_may.be au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)   website

buy CDs, sample music:CD Baby: maybe  august

_myspace -  www.myspace.com/maybeaugust_ (http://www.myspace.com/maybeaugust)