[Harp-L] harphouse.com

I had a different experience with harphouse.com. I ordered a Suzuki
harmonica toolkit from them about 2 months ago. I was sucked in by
their low price. Apparently they were backordered, but never bothered
to let me know. I called after a month and they said the item was
definately coming in the following week. After two weeks I called and
they asked if I wanted a refund. I told them to check and find out
what the backorder status was and if they would be in soon, let me
know then I would decide. They never called back. I wrote another
email last week asking for a refund and haven't heard back yet. Any
good weebsite tracks inventory and won't take orders on items that
are back ordered, or will give the customer the option to be on a
list. There is no excuse for such shoddy customer service.

Perhaps this is just a one-time experience, but they are being so
non-communicative that I have to wonder about their customer service
in general. Personally, they would have to be the only place I could
buy something I need before I order from them again.

- Robert

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/