[Harp-L] Funk Harmonica

Last night at the Greek Theater in L.A. there was a funk show featuring Mary Jane Girls, Zapp,
Lakeside and George Clinton's P-Funk All-Stars with special guest Bobby Brown.

One of Zapp's numbers prominently featured harmonica.  The harp player was using a headgear
wireless mike, cupping his hands around the harp behind his headset mike.  I think that's the
first time I've seen someone do that.  He sounded quite good.  His playing style was simple but
effective and appropriate - at one point he interpolated the "Cisco Kid" riff and the band behind
him picked up on it immediately (or probably it was pre-planned.)