[Harp-L] Chromatic Harmonica Seminar Location?

Dear List,

I have now done 4 very successful chromatic harmonica seminars and feel that a minimum of about 5 days at 4-5 hours a day gets players well underway.

I also feel it's my obligation to the harmonica community to give back what I have learned over the last 30,000 hours of practice. I am planning a few out of New York seminars and want some feed back on where they would be effective. Interested parties should contact me as to location; I will rent a suite in a motel and we can all go at it for a week.

Possible places would be San Diego or El Cajon, LA, San Francisco, Key West, Dallas or Denver. But give me feed back options. We are looking at about $500 for the week. If you need any feed back on my seminars, I am sure the many players that have studied with me would be more than willing to give it.

Rob Paparozzi will join me where possible.

You want to learn Chromatic; i want to teach you!!!!

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com