[Harp-L] Harp Amp Shoot out

Greetings folks,
   There has been a ton of discussion in the last year or two about the amps that Harp Players feel suit their needs.  Some folks are building amps specifically for harp players and some folks are doing some pretty cool mods.
I have recently found a cat in Greensboro NC that is doing a harp mod that sounds incredible.  He's also in to the first stages of building a harp amp that will defiantly be competitively priced and oozing with deep fat harp tone.
I was wondering if any of you cats would be interested in coming to NC --maybe in the fall-- with your favorite harp amp and doing a amp shoot out and exchange ideas about mods, tube swaps, speaker upgrades, stomp boxes, harp mics, and everything else that pertains to amplified harp playing.
I've gone to several harp amp sites and heard sound clips from most of the harp amp builders and they all sound very cool.  The trouble is...............listening to these cool amps through small computer speakers doesn't do them justice. There's nothing like hearing an amp in person! I think it would be very cool to have  everybody's favorite harp amp--the one that has THE tone--all in one place to compare to.  I'm not throwing this idea out there to have some sort of contest.  I think we could all learn allot about what other cats are doing with tone and how to achieve the tone we're all looking for.
So..............if this sounds like it might be a good idea, let's talk about it and see what happens.
looking forward to your responses.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
336-785-3576
www.myspace.com/harpwezo