[Harp-L] bending: beginner to beginner

I have recently been able to bend one note - 4 draw. What worked for me
was moving my tongue back in my throat, dropping my jaw and sort of
hollowing out my cheeks a bit.
However, I have not had much luck with 2 or 3 draw so far. When I do the
same thing, I get just a partial bend and seems like I sucking a lot of
air. I don't think it's from other holes because no other tone sounds.
I'm playing a Marine Band in key of C.
I noticed someone recommended an A harp. If I learn to bend on that,
will it transfer to the C?
Thanks!