[Harp-L] Subject: YouTube - Jason Ricci and New Blood - Amazing Grace

I don't know if Garry has posted this or not... it's late, I'm tired, I
won't get any sleep before heading off to SPAH in the morning, but I just had to
watch this once more, because it's now become MY favourite version of Amazing
Grace - taped just a couple of days ago at Mexicali in New Jersey:

_Click here: YouTube -  Jason Ricci and New Blood - Amazing Grace_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVI9DCspYro)

I've been present when Jason's played it before...never the same way  twice.
For once a video of JR and New Blood is practically as good as  seeing him
and them live.  Do yourself a favour and expand the screen to  full and turn up
your speakers.

Elizabeth