[Harp-L] French Harp Player going to th SPAH, but desperate... :)

Hello,

I'm a young french Harp Player.I'm coming from France and I'll go to the SPAH on saturday. I'll arrive in Chicago on Thursday the 16th and I have to go to Milwaukee. It sounds very difficult for me...So, I'm looking for someone who would go, for example, to the SPAH, and who could drive me from Chicago or Milwaukee to the Sheraton, Brookfield where the SPAH takes place...

Thanks...

mathieu

www.myspace.com/mathieurajerison