Re: [Harp-L] bluegrass harmonica (tongue rolls)

On Aug 13, 2007, at 11:37 AM, BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx wrote:
 I've been afraid to try sax since I got my dentures.
        Randy

Dentures are not a problem with sax & clarinet because the pressure comes from the bottom (of the reed). Your jaws do the work. You can play them with your teeth out. Playing trumpet is a different matter. The pressure comes from the front and your lips do the work. For that you need 'posts' for your dentures to anchor on. You need the teeth to brace your lips.

smokey-joe