Re: FW: Re: [Harp-L] bluegrass harmonica (tongue rolls)

In a message dated 8/13/2007 11:36:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
BiscuitBoy714 writes:

 Here yall go again wid dat vernacular dats plumb over my haid. I'm assuming
that these tongue rolls aint the same thing that I saw at Katz's deli on my
way to jam in the little studio a couple doors up the street. What street is
that ...........Ludlow? Anyway, what do you mean by tongue rolls? I think I
got that one down but I haven't really done any since I got dentures. I use
'em for train licks like that Shorty Medlock dude did on Train Train by
Blackfoot.  I use the same technique on sax, or should I say I used  to do that on
sax, I've been afraid to try sax since I got my dentures.  Somebidy give me a
hard time for being chicken. If I thought I could never  play sax again it would
be quite blow so I've been afraid to  try.

        Randy

                                    BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 8/12/2007 1:34:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,