Re: [Harp-L] Baby Girl named Harmonica?

..and no-one suggested 'Monica Harmony' ??
RD

>>> Daniel Bernard <danielbernard13@xxxxxxxxx> 11/08/2007 0:56 >>>
I found the following exchange in Yahoo Answers.  It seems that a woman
was going to name her baby girl Harmonica, and someone talked her into
naming the baby harmony instead.
Is harmonica a bad name?i
posted a question about a middle name for my baby girl to be and
people
are saying that harmonica is a bad name i thought it was a sweet
name?Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

	        no i like it but ilke harmony better

Asker's Rating:
*****