[Harp-L] Bluegrass and folks connecting

This post really got me as very cool...
  Good stuff!

  Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 00:38:35 -0500
From: "Cara Cooke" <cyberharp@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] bluegrass harmonica
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx

That is really what we need to remember about all of these folks.  We
 each
have our moments when things that we might normally like hit us badly
 and we
say things that may hurt or confuse others.  We also need to remember
 that
sometimes other people may just be in the mood to "push our buttons".
  It is
not the part of us that is experienced in a moment that is truely us,
 but
the sum of those parts in a variety of circumstances.  Who knows what
 Bill
heard or was thinking when he said what he did to P. T.?  It may have
 just
not hit him right at the moment or it may have conflicted with some
 other
thing in Bill's brain that was totally unrelated.  If they had met on
another occasion, would Bill have enjoyed P. T.'s playing and thought
 that
it was a favorable addition to the music.  Who knows?

Cara