[Harp-L] Chicago recommendations?

I'm going to be in the Windy City during the day for one day in the near
future. I'd like to pick up a few items - perhaps a new harp (a new
chromatic and/or a Siedel Diatonic) or gig case, but certainly a mike, as
they are much cheaper than the UK. Doing something Blues-related in Chicago
feels right  I'm also into Guitar effects...

Any recommendations of central/downtown music shops worth a trip (ie a
decent stock level of more than Hohner common stuff), or of somewhere where
we could (briefly) catch some music (eg as a lunch stop), that's not too
hackneyed.  All too brief and unfortunately, the evening is out due to the
wedding we are there for!

	Mike