Re: [Harp-L] caravan clip

Michael -

  I really enjoyed Caravan.   It is crafty and innovative, yet completely irreverent.  Very Squirrel-Nut-Zipperish, if you'll forgive the comparison.

  Mark Russillo
  a.k.a. The Rhode Island Kid

Michael Rubin <rubinmichael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hey, I noticed Brendan says he's doing Caravan on his new CD. My band Sick's Pack, featuring Sick, ex-Asylum Street Spanker as lead fiddle, git and vocals, has a new album out call Thrash Folk. Anyway, the drummer's got the cut of Caravan on his website. I play an Ab for most of it and a Bb harp for the bridge. Check it out at:
http://www.myspace.com/spyderdrummer
Thanks,
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com