[Harp-L] Howard Levy playing"Amazing Graccce"

In a message dated 8/10/2007 7:10:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time, Iceman
writes:

Not  understanding these comments. Nothing in my posting indicated picking
on
Howard. .........I merely expressed an opinion on mushy sound and too  much
reverberation
blurring the notes.

Let's also remember that the sound coming from YouTube may not be the  best.
Also, if it is coming from crappy little speakers like I have, may  even be
more distorted.
ron