[Harp-L] Re: Great Amps and choices

Mike Wesolowski says:
I currently own a plethora of vintage tweed and brown Fender amps. I have--in the past-- owned a Sonny Jr.--played through a Harpgear Double Trouble--(now, that's a great amp) owned Bassmans, Silvertone Twin Twelves , Blues Deville 410s and many other amps. Nothing I've ever owned holds a candle to this Bogen Mod.

I respond with:
As I played at a poolside party last night through my Harpgear Double Trouble I thought how great the tone was and no feedback, I have to agree it is a great amp. I also have the Harpgear 2 that I use for small inside or low volume venues which I also love. And yes I'm just a satisfied customer and not associated with Brian Purdy. It's great having so many choices these days for Harp amps and modders around.

Bob "The Captain" Boyd
www.texastide.com
San Antonio, TX