Re: [Harp-L] Re: Harp in bluegrass (Ralph Stanley)

Goofball that I am, I wrote:
> Ralph's a Democrat.

Rick Dempster wrote:
That's a mighty long bow you're drawing Ken. Not sure what you're
driving at, but from where I stand BG is one of the most musically
conservative areas. "Where is your white Stetson and why are you not
wearing it? You will remain behind after the gig!"

Apologies to the entire list, but I couldn't resist the economy of a three word joke.

I checked and there is no correlation between the political stripe of any particular Bluegrass musician and their stand on the harp-or-no-harp issue.

Me, I love everybody.

Ralph Stanley did however admit to being a Democrat in the Concert Film/Documentary the Coen brothers did after Oh Brother Where Art Thou. I wouldn't-a made that part up.

Your pal,
Ken