Re: [Harp-L] Subject: SmoJoe's version of Summertime on YouTube

Wonderful! Kudos to Smo-Joe and thanks to Elizabeth and Garry for allowing the rest of the world to get a glimpse of this performance.

Smokey, you are one talented and overly modest individual! See you soon...

- Slim.

www.SlideManSlim.com

EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:
With Garry Hodgson's help (I have no idea how to do these things)...and after talking him into it, SmoJoe has allowed me to have one of his Buckeye performances posted on YouTube, finally!
Here he's playing Summertime onstage at Buckeye, 2007. This is what Jazz chromatic playing's all about. _Click here: YouTube - Joe Leone - Summertime_ (http://youtube.com/watch?v=uu8Jt7DKMOk)

Elizabeth

************************************** Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at http://discover.aol.com/memed/aolcom30tour