[Harp-L] Summertime and Song for My Father Question

Loved your playing here Joe! this is the first time I've heard
you...you're way too modest when you talk about your playing; you've got
chops!! [my only complaint is that your mic wasn't loud enough at times]

Question: you've posted about the Horace Silver tune "Song for My Father"
before...that's a tune that I like to play, though I'll be darned if I'd
play it with you in the room :-)

One thing that I'd like you to comment on is how you handle the triplets
in the first part of the melody. Would you?

And if Chris or any of you other jazz diatonic guys are reading this, how
do you approach this tune on diatonic, in terms of position? While I
mostly play chromatic on this, I find that it works well on diatonic in
3rd, even 2nd and fifth to some degree.
WVa Bob