[Harp-L] comment on bluegrass harp

Since the subject came up:
For those who don't know, there is a whole yahoo group
on bluegrass, old-time and country harp -- the topic
of how/if harp fits in bluegrass comes up a bit as you
might guess -- thankfully, it's not the only topic!

One thing I posted there was that in the August 2007
issue of Bluegrass Now, there is a brief shout out in
the "Band to Watch" column to the harmonica playing on
1 of the bands' songs.  So, I guess Dave Higgs (the
columnist) was not afraid to publically acknowledge
the harmonica -- though it was in parentheses!
"...(replete with some righteous harmonica playing
by...)"

Sweetly, for me, the Band to Watch is my friends, Anne
and Pete Sibley, and the harmonica playing was mine!
Not being a pro by any stretch, this happens to be a
fun, big deal, surprise for me -- to be acknowledged,
even parenthetically, in a national bluegrass
magazine!  (I hope this doesn't come off as showing
off -- I'm just way jazzed about it, and where else
but here could people really appreciate it.

Thanks to harp-l for all the hints and implicit
encouragement just by being here.

--John K.

that gives answers, not web links.