Re: [Harp-L] open letter to those criticizing the video performance of randy singer and toots thielemans

On Aug 7, 2007, at 10:23 PM, randy singer wrote:

A few years ago, one of the highlights of my life actually happened. I performed a duet with the great TOOTS THIELEMANS.

I watched the video and from what I saw, every time you went for a break between phrases, (evidenced by taking the chromo away from your lips), Toots becons with a roll of his hand for you to continue playing. The look on his face is precious.

smo-joe